Our Patron Circle members empower real innovation in Cork by enabling the GLUCKSMAN to connect the cutting-edge research at the university with the creativity of contemporary art.
Our donors invest in partnerships that will have lasting impact on the creative health of our society and all income raised through the Donor Circle supports our educational and cultural programme of activities.
Donor partnerships continue to support our programmes and enable us to provide worldclass art for people of all ages and abilities.
Patron Circle Benefits
- Invitations to exhibition luncheons hosted by the Director.
- Donor acknowledgement in entrance foyer and on GLUCKSMAN publications
- Complimentary catalogues
- Invitations to exhibition openings
- 10% off in in Glucksman shop
- Early booking and fee reductions on gallery events and courses
The GLUCKSMAN is a registered charity and if you wish to make a charitable donation to support our work, we are very pleased to facilitate this with appropriate tax relief in Ireland, the UK or the USA through the Cork University Foundation. For further information, please contact email@example.com